Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oh Bill Murray!


A really great customer of ours moved off of Bowen to the Interior of B.C.
She would always come for the Bill Murray smoothies. Well she contacted me requesting the recipe, because there is no where to get her Bill Murray on where she moved to! Poor girl. 
So because we can't mail her smoothies to her - I shared the recipe, and she has been sworn to secrecy. Kidding!

Well all that talk about the Bill Murray the night she emailed for the recipe, made me really one. So when I went down to the trailer I had to make one for myself. 
Oh my!!! 
Now I know why people come every day for these!!!
It's simply a little slice of heaven.
I am in love with these Bill Murray's!

I honestly had never had a whole one, because there is coffee in it. I'm not a coffee drinker, so when it was time for taste tasting I left the observations to the professional coffee lovers.

I'm hooked though. I have to have one of these almost every day now! EEK!

(My Bill Murray this morning at sunrise.)

People ask, why I named the smoothie Bill Murray... Well I named the smoothie that, because I love Mister Bill Murray of course!

I found another gal (Neige Borges) that loves him too.
I am a big fan of paper dolls and she did a Bill Murray paper doll poster (I so waaaant it!)
It gets even better!
She did a video of her Bill Murray paper doll called, "Bill Murray wearing socks".
How could you not love Bill Murray?!
She made me want to have a Bill Murray-a-thon, with Bill Murray smoothies!
That would be so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment