Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love Nat & Drew!


That was super fun!
We were on the radio this morning with Nat & Drew, from Virgin 95.3. They have a fun segment that they do every Thursday morning for charities and businesses. To my surprise, they picked us to be their client this week! YAY!!!!
 They are awesome.

 I was a little worried I was going to sound like such a dork. Surprisingly, I did not so bad. I hate hearing myself though.

It's so funny to talk to them on the phone. It's so surreal. After listening to them every morning for so many years on the radio. They are totally on it with their banter. I kind of felt like I was interrupting them at times. Sorry guys! I really do love Nat's sense of humor.

Here is the link below, to their ad's they did for Soylent Green.

 Which one would you choose???
I loved both of them in real life & it was so hard to choose.

Do you think I made the right choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment