Saturday, March 5, 2011

We ARE D-O-N-E!





I apologize for lack of posts!!!
 But, it seems that life has been a whirlwind since I last blogged about the trailer. One thing that is soooo true, is that things ALWAYS take longer than you expect. Without a doubt.
 But, with all that patience and perseverance I present to you...
Soylent Green,
 in all her completeness!
Woot-wooooooo!!! Isn't she lovely!!???

It's been a crazy ride finally getting to this point. I am so excited to be through all the "pre"-Soylent Green world. Now I am "in" Soylent Green world and literally hours away from officially 
 slinging yummy smoothies to the people! So excited!!!!

It's all I have wanted to do since I first laid eyes on this project.
 Now, it's here. The day has come.
We are working towards being open on Tuesday!

Tuuuuuuuuuesday!!!!???

YAY!!!!

Hope to seeeee YOU at the trailer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment